ERGObaby is a family owned and operated company located on Maui, Hawaii. Since 2003, they have been providing parents with thoughtful, high quality, and innovative babywearing products and accessories. It is their mission to educate parents about attachment parenting, babywearing, and related topics, to improve the way our next generations of babies are introduced into the world.
More and more parents want to be physically active and productive during the early stages of their child's growth. Wearing their baby supports this need. Research on babywearing has also observed great benefits to the child. The ERGObaby carrier holds the baby safely and closely to the parent's body, and provides the parent with the desired mobility. It also builds parent's awareness of their child's needs.
- Convenient one-size design, fits 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest strap
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- 1", high density foam in shoulder straps
- 1/4" density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High-Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fixed sleeping hood adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Weight capacity of the carrier: Newborn - toddler (7 - 40lbs)
- Machine washable - cold, gentle cycle, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
*Sorry we cannot sell this item outside of the US due to manufacturer warranty restrictions.