Nationally Accredited: We are a nationally accredited program and offer continuing education hours for healthcare professionals. As a CIMI®, you will become an Active Member of the International Loving Touch Foundation Registry of Certified Infant Massage Instructors and will receive an abundant supply of marketing and promotional materials to help you be successful in your community!
• NCBTMB 32 CEs for 2-Day, 40 CEs for 3-Day, National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (#288584-00). Expires September 29, 2013.
• CNA 39 CEs, Colorado Nurses Association (#ILT-0614). Expires June 30, 2014.
• Florida CE BROKER for Florida Board of Massage Therapy 32 CEUs, Florida Board of Massage Therapy (#50-12233). Expires September 29, 2013.
• CERS 39 hours (3.9 CEUs), California Physical Therapy Association (CERS #13-30119-1). Expires December 31, 2013.
• TPTA 39 Continuing Competence Units (CCUs), Texas Physical Therapy Association (#54056A). Expires April 5, 2015.
• TOTA 14 Hours of Type 2 Education, Texas Occupational Therapy Association (#227-01). Expires July 18, 2013.
• OOT 14 Hours, Ohio Occupational Therapy, PT and AT Board (120493). Expires May 4, 2014.
International Loving Touch Foundation, Inc. is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.