by Diana Moore Global Parenting Practice Many young families today are learning about infant massage. It's a parenting practice that has been…
End of content
No more pages to load
• Once you have received access to the online course there is no refund. You will have 90 days to complete your online training from the day you have access into the course. Access is granted after all paper work and funds are received. If you have an emergency and cannot finish the online course within the time frame given, please contact our office directly. Your time line will expire automatically. All re-entries will be determined on an individual basis.
• If you have not yet been granted access to the online course, the course may be transferred to another individual. All cases will be handled on an individual basis.
• To complete your CIMI Certified Infant Massage Instructor Training and receive CIMI Certification students must attend the Virtual Training. Virtual Trainings follow completion of the online portion of your course. Those dates and trainers are assigned and we will make every effort to accommodate the trainer of your choice and dates.
• Rescheduling your Virtual Training with your Trainer. If you are scheduled for a Virtual Training and need to reschedule, you must give your trainer a 72 hour advance notice to cancel in order to reschedule another one. You will have up to 6 months from the online portion to complete your Virtual Training.
• If you are a no show for your scheduled Virtual Training you will have forfeited your virtual Training. In order to get back into a Virtual training at another point in time you will need to contact our office and pay a reinstatement fee of $150.